Friday, December 21, 2012

Day 9...Swiss Miss


Nothing says "I'm wish I were in the Alps...or at least Lake Geneva" like a fair isle zip-up hoodie with a faux fur trim from the Gap.  And, if memory serves, his Christmas-red twin (with a darker breed of faux animal fur) was the first one purchased...so this sweater must have been of the "Take an additional 30% off all sale items" variety.



After a day of wearing this offering, I have to say that it's kind of the sweater equivalent of a Nilla Wafer. You enjoy it when it's there, but you won't be thinking about it the next day and you could go a long time without having another one.  It's a fine-looking garment, and does fit nicely, but I don't think I'd wear it out to anything cooler than going to a movie (then again, what do I do that's cooler than that?). It's a adequate sweater for a skating coach to wear while teaching, but I won't win any nods of approval from Stacy and/or Clinton.  It'll stay...it's inoffensive enough.  Not high praise, I realize, but it's still a lot better than some of the other contestants this past week.

My grade: that guy.  You know...that guy.  The one that was on that sitcom.  He's kind of cute.  Nice smile. He was in that movie where they all lived in New York...oh you know who I'm talking about.  Why can't I ever remember his name? That guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment